Anyone else feel like its been January for ages?
The first full week of January has nearly passed us by and the top two searched for things on google are;
- new jobs
Both of which I am guilty of and actually booked a little getaway today – so nice to have something to look forward to!
Actually thought it would be a good time to check in on some goals I set myself here…
Goals and general things I’d like to try/ continue for 2013;
- Reading – definitely doing this and on Chapter 6 of Shantaram
- Have fun – can tick off 3 things on her to do list (+ 1 on my mental to do list ;-p)
- Practice frugality – this is in full force, I havent bought anything so far (bar my holiday!)
- Crush my PB for a 10k run – in progress
- Weight training – upper body strength particularly (unassisted pull ups) – in progress
- Run more races and get more medals – already completed my first race of the year
- Work powerplates and TRX into my training – in progress
- Donate old running trainers to Africa/ India – in progress
- Occasionally run without my garmin watch – may do this tonight
- Sort my finances and spending habits out – deffos getting this back on track (goal number 3 is strongly correlated to this!)
Are you working towards your goals too?